November 24, 2017, 06:20:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: D-Ribose or Muscle building supplements  (Read 1026 times)
lara5559

« on: September 13, 2011, 06:34:53 PM »

Hi,

Ive been able to walk a bit better lately and now noise dosent bother me as much I went shopping today in the town which was busy and also went to a spa yesterday for the steam room, sauna. The only thing is I still get really tired muscles in my legs and this is always worse around my period time. Im hoping to start back at work next month and wondered if anyone has tired d-ribose, what is it for and does it work? Also are there other muscle building supplements that can build you up abit and give you energy.

Thankyou.
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »

Hi lara,

d-ribose is basically mitochondria food (that's a bit simplistic but gives the idea) so is more about energy production than muscle building. Be VERY wary of the powder supplements that body builders use, in fact my advice would be DON'T use them. Unadulterated whey powder is okay, but hardly any of them are unadulterated. If you want that approach, Solgar 'whey to go' is unadulterated and safe, but it's also expensive. Personally, I'd just ensure a good diet including plenty of unprocessed protein.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome