November 24, 2017, 06:27:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: back pain  (Read 976 times)
mlou

« on: December 17, 2012, 04:49:05 PM »

Hello everbody  s_hi Just wondering if anyone else suffers from this to  sign0085 Whenever I have to drive anywhere longer than half an hour my back starts to really ache 'almost close to tears as I'm driving' I had a long drive over the weekend as I went to see family, the drive was near enough 4 hours there and back, both journeys where very uncomfortable, this really puts me of going on long drives as just recently this seems to happen.  I'm 32 but my body certainly doesn't feel it  bang head x
carrie
Staff
Lifetime Member

CFS and Fibro sufferer

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »

It is hard for me to say as I have a totally screwed back so am in constant pain with it, but everything hurts my back I take 200mg of morphine a day purely to be able to move so I do know what its like, its not fun hugggs and I hope it gets better
Emra

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 06:45:26 PM »

I know how you feel - I'm 25 but feel about 95 and that's on a good day!! I have really bad back pain, it becomes extremely painful when I lie down and feels like the bottom of my back is being crushed whether I lie on my back or front, it is so painful I can't move for several minutes. The only way I have found to releive it slightly is when I'm lying on my back I lift my knees up to my chest though it is only temporary. My back also becomes very painful after long journeys or sitting or standing for too long. I hope it gets better for you or you find some way of at least relieving yourself of the pain!  hug
sarah25

M.E sufferer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »

I have a bad back which is seperate to my M.E so in constant pain no matter what i do or don't do. I have found though when i use my mobility scooter if i leave the handlebars as standard my back, neck and shoulders ache a lot more but if i pull in the handle bars so i can rent my arms on the arm of the chair this takes a bit of the pressure off, also helps with fatigue in the arms.

I'm only 26 and feel like a old woman. Hope you find something that helps you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome