November 24, 2017, 06:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: am in so much pain like never before  (Read 1283 times)
ElizaabethR
Lifetime Member

« on: February 09, 2014, 12:58:25 PM »

I  have "crashed" big style in fact having difficulty typing. but am in pain like never before.

a bit concerned. cant move my legs, pain in my calf muscles, shins and ankles. also pain across my shoulder blades and the top of  legs. really bad  i just want to cry x

my husband seems to be ignoring me as well - not taking me seriously, still leaving jobs for me to do when I cant do anything. arms hurting now

eliz x
neptuno
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:26:03 PM »

I'm so sorry you're feeling this bad. I have days when I scream because of the pain in my arms. I've been massaging oil into my arms and legs ( coconut butter is good and easily absorbed). I take paracetamol as the only pain killer I can tolerate? There are no magic answers you have to find what works for you - give the massage a go, you will feel that you are doing something positive to help.  hug
ElizaabethR
Lifetime Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 08:49:31 PM »

Thanks neptuno - I had a warm bath took some other pain relief and stayed in bed for a few hours. very weary now but psin not as bad x
ISM

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 01:59:14 AM »

So sorry you are in pain , cry as a FM sufferer I can empathise.

Glad you managed a warm bath that would be my first port of call as  I find it can help and will sometimes add a few calming essential oils to help me relax or Epsom salts , the magnesium always seems to calm aching limbs.

A heat wrap that you can heat in the micro also helps as it mould to the part of the body that hurts or failing that a hot water bottle. ' fraid massage seems to make me worse , its lovely at the time but I am so much worse for a few days after as the aches & pains come back with a vengence always put it down to a release of toxins from the muscles

IF it gets worse or the pain meds don't do the job , think about phoning out of hours . Even if they can only give you something until you see your GP its better than suffering n silence.

Hope you feel better soon  fingerscrossed
Talen

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 08:31:07 AM »

I bought a TENS machine and it has worked really well for me especially on my neck and shoulders.
ElizaabethR
Lifetime Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 09:11:07 PM »

Thanks guys- all really helpful suggestions. Will try them all

eliz x
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome