November 21, 2018, 06:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Attention and concentration issues in CFS/ME  (Read 2140 times)
CFS.ME Researcher
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:59:49 AM »

Hi all,

I am doing some research with King's College London into the attention and concentration difficulties in CFS/ME that many people experience. This research aims to understand these issues further by developing neurological tasks which assess attention and concentration. The research is at it's very early stages and before we can start developing these tasks and we need to first understand people's experiences of CFS/ME. I have conducted some interviews with people with the condition and am interested in the way in which people describe their experience.

Recently I posted a link to a survey which asked participants to rate a list of words to the degree they felt they were relevant to CFS/ME. There was a great response, so thank you to everyone who completed it! From the responses to the survey and some helpful feedback, we have adapted the survey slightly and added some more words that people have suggested.

If you would be happy to take part the survey should take 5-10 minutes and you can save your responses and come back to it if you need a break.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken part so far!

Here's the link to the survey: https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/kcl/cfs_me/

I would really appreciate your participation!
Emettman
Retired Moderator
Lifetime Member

"It's the madness that keeps him sane"

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:26:40 PM »

"...The research is at it's very early stages "

I may have some concentration problems, which multiply with tiredness, but my apostrophe radar remains top-of-the-range.

Chris.

The world still doesn't make sense, but I now know why it doesn't.  Call it progress.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome