April 28, 2017, 01:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An Alarm That Goes Off Once A Week?  (Read 187 times)
Sunnyone
Lifetime Member

« on: January 25, 2017, 09:20:10 PM »

I'm in trouble with the council  sad

I've had a letter I never thought I would ever get. I've forgotten to pay my rent must be three times in the last year 2016. Unfortunately Boxing day fell on a Monday this year & I forgot to pay my rent, I have in the past seen my mistake & payed as soon as I realised. But I didn't see this one. The letter said I can see you are making regular payments but your account regualy gets behind.

Major exageration!

Though I understand once is not good enough let alone three times. She said I assume I don't need to send the collection team round. Oh yes send them round we can have tea & cakes  bang head stupid threat that one especially as I live in a sheltered bungalow, don't they understand ill people live in them?. This has only just started to be  a prooblem. I need to pay once a week every Monday. I have google calendar  set up so it sends me a email telling me my rent is due every Monday & this worked well but I must of deleted the emails by mistake because obviousy I would of paid.

the letter say's I can't get behind again so I've no idea what happens then send the boy's round? evict me? force me to pay by direct debit?

I can't set my mobile phone alarm because it just does daily.

I can pay every two weeks but that's no better than once a week, I can also pay by direct debit, It's been many years since I set one of those up & I don't want to to be honest I want to be in control of my money & pay myself online.

So can anyone think of anything I can do or buy that has an alarm that goes off every Monday?

I have not told anyone this because it would frighten my family to death just like it has me & they are already exhausted with what is going on with everyones health.

I can't even go there myself, I'm tyoing this like I'm talking about someone else because that's what it feels like & if I start relating it to myself I'm going to go way down a pit of nasty beating myself up so here I am.
Sunnyone
Lifetime Member

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 11:30:58 AM »

I told Mum today, she didn't seem bad with the news but I will know more when I see her on Saturday if it's been on her mind

Why does this illness take take take everything away from you
Wits_End
Care Giver

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 12:10:29 AM »

Hi Sunnyone,

Hopefully you've got this sorted already, but I've noticed that most email programs, Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo Mail included, have a calendar function, and those, once the original event is set up, can be set to repeat weekly.  Will that do, or is there a reason you can't use email for it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome