August 20, 2017, 01:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Someone was looking for a CFS clinic in Staffs???  (Read 5519 times)
roz
« on: January 09, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »

OH heck!  The other week someone was on here looking to see if anyone knew of a CFS clinc or consultant in the Staffordshire area.  I have no idea who it was though.  Anyway, when I was chatting with the occy health Dr, he suggested my own GP referred my to a CFS clinic to help manage my 'life'!  He told me there were clincs in Deeside (Wales), Liverpool and Stoke.  When he said Stoke, I thought of 'whoever' it was looking for help in Staffordshire............

I hope they read this and are able to get something from this, sorry I am so vague.

Ronda xx

Tam
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »

Seen post and wonder if anyone has any clinics inScotland that they are aware off.

Tam
angeleyes40
Site Owner
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »

Seen post and wonder if anyone has any clinics inScotland that they are aware off.
Tam

Hey... I am from Scotland also....

Unfortunately, there are no C.F.S/M.E based clinics in our neck of the woods...  :(

Tam, I have contacted Action for M.E.... etc... asked social services.... and everyone else that I can think of to source this info.... but still, the only C.F.S/M.E clinics available are all down south.....  :(

angeleyes40 x

There is more CFS/ME information and CFS/ME sufferers stories and experiences on the Main Website Please take a look....
Dutch Bird
Care Giver

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »

Ronda thanks. I don't think my hubnbie would have asked the question- but we were wondering this ourselves, as we were told our nearest one was Cambridge (and we live in South Staffs.) we will look into the Stoke one.  c017
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome