December 12, 2017, 12:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flu jab ? Yes or no ?  (Read 307 times)
neptuno
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« on: October 05, 2017, 02:08:43 PM »

Thought this might be useful for those of us debating a flu jab

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/2017/10/the-flu-and-m-e-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-201718-flu-vaccine-04-october-2017/
Talen

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 07:55:38 PM »

Thanks for this info.  I had the flu jab every year whilst working but still contracted flu so stopped having it 8 years ago.  Since stopping I have not had flu.  My very bad days mimic flu but I know the difference.  I read through the article but there is nothing to convincing for me personally.

My mum had the jab  last week and was unwell the next day but she looked really pale.  Fortunately it only lasted a day.  She's 75 with chronic kidney disease.

mr. edge

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 06:47:28 PM »

Thanks for this info.  I had the flu jab every year whilst working but still contracted flu so stopped having it 8 years ago.  Since stopping I have not had flu.  My very bad days mimic flu but I know the difference.  I read through the article but there is nothing to convincing for me personally.

My mum had the jab  last week and was unwell the next day but she looked really pale.  Fortunately it only lasted a day.  She's 75 with chronic kidney disease.

There is different types the jab you had may not of covered that type but what it does do is make it if you do contract you wont suffer as much.

The new jabs cover more strains.

I hear lots of people moan about getting sick once having the jab this is normal its the body reacting it happens with all vaccines just at different levels but for sufferers of illness/disease it can be very unpleasant which is why I do not have it in the past when i had one i was ill for months.

in some ways i say to people who have not had one try it its worth being positive rather then just negative because of stories been heard and see how you do.
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 07:05:42 PM »

It's personal choice and therefore up to each individual. But I'd strongly suggest you study the insert ingredient list and research each one. I think that will make the decision very easy.

There's a very comprehensive research series for anyone who wants to look into vaccines in detail, but it costs about a tenner.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome