May 25, 2018, 11:11:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mental - programmes and genetics - part 1  (Read 790 times)
roger
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« on: August 12, 2017, 05:15:10 PM »

Please note - before reading this thread and any that might follow, it's important to read the introduction thread because this will give you an indication as to whether or not this board might be of value to you.

The function of the subconscious mind is to take your beliefs and turn them into reality’ - Dr Bruce Lipton

For most of my life I understood that the subconscious mind was the clever bit. After all, people called it the creative mind. But it now seems that it’s nothing more than a computer, albeit a very useful one if its software works well.

Before we are born, the subconscious is pre-programmed to set up then monitor and adjust all the physical body’s systems to ensure that we can survive in the environment we’re born into – just imagine how impossible it would be to consciously keep your heart beating. Other than that though, in most cases, it’s a blank canvas waiting to be programmed, and it’s programmed by our environment and our perception of that environment.

For many years now, neurologists have known that the brain has four types of waveform - Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta. A new born baby is in a state of Theta, which is a mild hypnotic state. The baby remains in this state until around age seven, and this is why young children are such amazing learners, the degree of that learning capability being influenced by its environment – just think about what, starting from scratch, a healthy seven year old has achieved – amazing!

During this circa seven year period the child uses imagery to establish programmes in its subconscious, one of the earliest of which will be crawling. At first, he or she will note that a particular limb movement translates to a changed position on the floor. Slowly, he or she realises that a combination of those limb movements creates greater movement across the floor. Initially he or she has to ‘think’ about every movement of the crawling process, but gradually this thinking process diminishes and, eventually, it crawls without having to think at all – a programme has been installed.

By age seven, hundreds or even thousands of programmes have been created, and these programmes will have a huge influence on the way their life develops, and how their life develops will depend on the quality of those programmes, which depend on early environmental influences and their perception of those influences. In short, their future, including their future health is, broadly, already defined, but not by divine intervention or anything else other than by themselves.

So what are these influences? Consider two children. One is brought up in a loving home, where the parents, read to the child, take them on trips, encourage their learning in a loving way etc etc. The other exists in a home where the parents show little interest, where they’re irritated by the child, where the child is disciplined in a cruel way etc etc. In both cases, programmes are being created. In the first case these programmes will be, in general, positive, and the child will be confident and happy and, generally, they’ll do well in all aspects of their future. In the second case, the reverse will be the case. Some by luck or good fortune will gradually overwrite their negative programmes, perhaps moving on to great things, but a lot won’t. They’ll become their parent and they’ll pass on themselves to their children.

A key point is that your mind is around 5% conscious and 95% subconscious, and that your conscious mind is the creative part, creating wishes and desires. It ‘paints pictures’ and converts these pictures in to chemistry. So, for example, if you feel under stress, you produce stress hormones, which may dramatically disrupt your body’s ‘balance’. The subconscious monitors what the conscious mind is creating and establishes programmes based on the repetitive and habit messages it receives. The result of all this is that although the conscious mind is the creative part, the subconscious is in control much of the time, and can - and often does - sabotage your health by installing negative programmes.

Our conscious mind is busy just dealing with life around 95% of the time. A favour please – carefully monitor the thoughts that pop into your head for as long as you can without going bananas, which is usually about twenty minutes. The chances are that the many of these thoughts will be negative, and these thoughts (and beliefs) are eventually turned into reality via the programmes installed.

Based on what I’ve learned over the last few years, there is one programme that almost all of us have that I don’t consider to be a good thing. Early in life we’ll have observed several people getting ill, and we may have had some ‘illness’ ourselves. And what do we learn to do? We go to the doctor. Having observed this several or, more probably, many times the subconscious creates a programme of ‘if you’re ill, you go to the doctor’. Have you ever noticed that you book a doctor’s appointment then between setting off and arriving at the surgery you start to feel better? That’s the ‘illness programme’ at work, your subconscious has done its job and got you to the doctor’s surgery. So it can then start the healing process. That’s the placebo effect.

Now I’m not suggesting that you should never consult a doctor, but I would suggest that maybe nine out of ten visits are unnecessary and stressful – given the right tools, the body can usually heal itself.

A quick example – you go to the doctor because you’re a bit ‘chesty’. The doctor listens to your chest and with a serious expression gets you to spit into a container, saying he’ll send the sample for testing. To be on the safe side, he gives you an antibiotic, adding that the test result will be back in seven days. His serious expression concerns you. Could this be something serious? This thought creates stress, which reduces the function of your immune and digestive systems. By the time the test result is back, you’re feeling fine, so, you assume the antibiotic has done its job. But the test result reveals that you had a viral infection. So the antibiotics had nothing to do with your recovery, though there may well have been a placebo effect, which helped your weakened immune system do the job. But had you not gone to the doctor, it would probably have done the job quicker.

By age eight, the child has moved out of Theta, and it starts to establish programmes less influenced by those around it and more influenced by what it perceives is going on in its world. These programmes might be good or bad – usually a combination of the two – but it’s the pre-eight programmes that will mostly influence its future. If you’re a parent with a young child, I think it’s as well to bear this in mind.

Conclusion – every aspect of your life including health is controlled by your subconscious programmes, which can support your objectives or sabotage them. In many cases, it’s heavily weighted towards the latter.

But what about genetic illness, illness inherited from previous generations? Surely they’re nothing to do with these programmes!

I’ll post part 2 of this thread shortly.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 01:43:38 PM by roger » Logged

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
Gragongi

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 02:16:09 AM »

These data do not know whether there are sources.
roger
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 06:26:15 AM »

Hi Gtagongi, and welcome to the forum.

Sorry, but I don't know what you mean. Can you expand?

Thanks.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome