November 21, 2018, 05:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 944 times)
hungrydaze

« on: September 11, 2017, 01:26:54 PM »

Unbelievable!! I was literally just about to open the front door to set off for my Medical Assessment in Manchester for 3.15pm when the phone rang - guess what? It was the centre to say they were running extremely behind schedule(they hadn't even finished the morning appointments - this was at 2pm) and "would I mind terribly if they could rearrange my appointment?" I had no choice. They then went on to say it would be early October before another time slot was available. I kicked up a fuss and said I needed to get it over with asap. They then suddenly "found" a spare slot for this coming Saturday lunchtime. So that is where I am up to.

I have been so stressed since my first letter telling me about my need for assessment. This has really knocked me back. I have been preparing for some time for it. I have gathered together all my necessary documentation(Dr's letters, diagnosis docs, scan results and so forth) gone through my ESA form thoroughly and read and printed off many useful documents/help guides. I'll have to keep my memory working overtime to remember everything - not something I am good at these days.

I was all geed up and ready to go. Now I will be all stressed and worried for the best part of another week. Plus of course my decision will be put back even further, prolonging the agony. I know it's not the first time this has happened to people but it doesn't make it any easier to accept.  38
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:09:23 PM by hungrydaze » Logged
Gragongi

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 02:17:38 AM »

The knowledge I have gained from this content is very important.

poppy123

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:46:18 PM »

Hope it goes well
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome