December 16, 2017, 07:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nutrition  (Read 2413 times)
Queenbeecez
« on: February 04, 2011, 10:07:16 PM »

Hi I'm known as qbc in my teens I developed me/cfs and spent many years as a sufferer.  I was officially diagnosed by a lovely doctor July 2010 after a severe health crash in December 2009.  I was disheartened when the doctor said there was nothing that could be done and decided to research and use a alternative approach to improving my symptoms.  I'm a huge fan of nutrition aiding my recovery and am currently training to be a clinical nutritionist, not that this is in any way medical advise as you should always check things out with your doctor.  

I am happy to advise suggestions of foods and herbs and recipes that I have found useful and field any questions regarding this subject, hopefully adding useful links for consideration to work along side conventional treatments.  The body requires certain nutrients to function and due to intolerance's and environmental factors absorption of these precious nutrients can be hindered , along with what is now considered the typical western diet which consists of products with hardly any nutritional value at all, the body therefore becomes very deficient and dysfunctional.  This is the section to voice any concerns you have with products you are using and learn how to change bad habits that we all have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome