April 24, 2019, 07:50:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CBD (Cannabis) Oil  (Read 5157 times)
chill

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2018, 06:40:21 AM »

It also depends on what strain of cannabis was is used to extract the CBD oil from.  The main two are indica and sativa and they have very different properties.  the link below lists them simply, though it is a sales site and i have never used their products, i just liked the way the effects of each strain were listed, hope it helps.  I have had to go back on pharmaceutical meds for my anxiety so cant use cbd so cant say whether it works for me or not. hope the link helps

https://www.peacenaturals.com/indica-vs-sativa-understanding-the-differences-between-the-two-cannabis-plants/

chill
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 06:48:56 AM »

A very useful link, chill - thanks for posting.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
ElizaabethR
Lifetime Member

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2018, 09:05:45 PM »

Well I thought I'd take the plunge and try the CBD oil from CBDBrothers. Admittedly only tried it for the first time tonight but can honestly say I feel like I've wasted my money

Eliz
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM »

Hi Eliz, that's a shame, but what level of quality did you buy and on what basis d;you feel that after just one dose?

ChronicallyTired

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 08:08:25 AM »

I have also been trying to find out if CBD Oil is as good as what the anecdotal stories would have you believe.

I can't say I've figured it out yet but I did buy some CBD oil to try some and although only two weeks in, I can say I have felt relatively pain-free at bedtimes and this DOES appear to be helping me sleep deeper. The deep sleeping seems to be helping with energy and general health at the moment.

It's still early days so I'm unsure if its the placebo effect or not. I found the beginner's guides to cbd oil at this website (the same place I bought it) useful in helping me understand what I was buying.

I'll update in two weeks.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 08:10:05 AM by ChronicallyTired » Logged
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2019, 08:14:19 AM »

Thanks for posting your experience, CT, and welcome to the forum. It'll be interesting to see your update in a couple of weeks time.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome