December 16, 2017, 07:24:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Isolation  (Read 177 times)
carvahlo
Just Looking

« on: November 02, 2017, 06:39:15 PM »

I got ME 7 years ago when I was 20.

At School I had friends, but due to always being the quietest I never had many. So when I got ME I gradually lost the few friends I did have.

I had one really close friend who stayed with me through a lot, last year she cut me off. Since then I have found it very hard. I have got my parents who are supportive, but I miss having that friend.

I am hoping that I might find some support on this site, which I am very new to. I am quite happy to skype or message.
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 07:07:42 PM »

Hi carvahlo, and welcome.

I'm really sorry to hear the situation you're currently in, but some good news - people in your age group have a very good chance of full recovery.

Please get involved in the forum because, if you do, you'll find a great deal of info, help and support here - that's what the forum's all about. 

If you have any questions, please ask them.

Best wishes and never doubt that you can get well because you can!

Roger.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
neptuno
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »

s_hi and welcome !
It is disheartening when friends fall by the wayside.....and frustrating to see them breaking new boundaries when we feel imprisoned by ours.  But you are already reducing your isolation by joining groups like this and meeting others who truly understand how you feel. Itís a huge, magnificent step forward which will help you feel more in control of how you deal with your symptoms.  You will find lots on here to inspire you x
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome