December 16, 2017, 07:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: does this sound like cfs/me??  (Read 62 times)
watford29

« on: December 01, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »

Hi all im a newbie.... basically i have a constant pain in my upper abdomen upper left side under ribs.. back pain on left side which is constantly there random headaches that come and go.. metallic taste in my mouth pains in armpits and upper arms sometimes in hips and thighs and lower legs. Also feel tired alot of the time.. stool that is sticky and fatty. Ive had abdominal ct all clear
Neck to pelvis ct scan with contrast.. showed enlarged vroin nodes and enlarged liver.. not sure why as dont drink but docs not concerned..
Colonoscopy and gastroscopy all clear
Flexi cystoscopy all clear
Ct head.. all clear.
Abd countless bloodtests all clear.
Do ny symptoms sound like cfs/me? Doc seems to think so but im not sure. And has anybody else suffered with all of these sumptoms?
Alpreciate all responses as im worried like hell as when i googleeverything comes back to do with pancreas.
Many thanks in advance people
 sign0144
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:24:04 AM »

Hi Watford, and welcome to the forum.

What you describe certainly isn't classic CFS, but CFS can present in many different ways, so I'd never say never, though to me,your description sounds like a digestive issue - do you eat a good, clean diet and drink plenty of clean water? Are the Allopathic doctors still doing tests or have they reached the stage of putting a label on you and giving up? If the former, it makes sense to continue with them, but if the latter, I'd think in terms of seeking out a Naturopathic doctor, who would be more likely to find the cause and treat it naturally.

Good luck.

Roger.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome