September 19, 2018, 02:51:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 833 times)
sammiegrace

« on: February 28, 2018, 04:17:14 AM »

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sammie and i'm 24. I have been a nurse 4 and a half years and about 3 years ago started my journey on finding out why i was so tired and unwell all the time. and about 1 and a half years ago I was diagnosed with Chronic fatigue Syndrome on top of my list of other conditions that have decided to further wear out my body. This post probably won't be that long as i'm reaching my 3pm slump but i just wanted to say a quick hello and i look forward to talking with all you beautiful people who will actually understand what is going on. unfortunately a lot of my family refuse to accept my condition though my partner is beautifully supportive and has been researching away on what ails me and does his best to look after me.
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:35:36 AM »

Hi Sammie, and welcome.

Sadly, the family dismissal thing is very common, but it's good to hear that your partner is supportive - that's a huge positive.

Have a good look around the forum and ask any questions you have. We're here to help in any way we can.

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
treepixie

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:58:41 PM »

Hi Sammie

I would recommend reading Rogers route to recovery as its certainly helped me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome