December 13, 2018, 03:31:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pathways to work Interview.  (Read 4457 times)
Vivacia
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 11:19:38 AM »

just been to another pathways appointment, had to get up at 9 which nearly killed me, im so tired that i cant walk right
it was completely pointless this time, she asked for a copy of my cv, asked how i was getting on with CFS clinic and booked a new appointment in 4 weeks.

WE COULD HAVE DONE ALL THAT OVER THE PHONE  Angry
Life_Goes_On
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 12:03:25 PM »

I had 6 and was a complete waste of time.
pitzy
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »

I met the health psych from the condition managment proggy through pathways other day. Very positive, knew his stuff on CFS, FM, viral fatigue etc, didnt try telling me is was psycological just that their job was to try and give me tools to better cope with my illness etc and build on them giving me more out of life than im able to get now.

He is going to try getting me assessed with their physio etc for mobility aids where my OT is failing me as apparently they can bypass or have a lotta kick in dealing with them to get what I need to help make my life easier.

Altogether a very positive experience up to now and cant wait for the group sessions to start.

Sorry you havent had anything positive come out of pathways, unfortunatly like most things its a postcode lottery for how good services are.
sillysox
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »

I have just had my third 'Pathways to Work' interview following the completion of the condition management course that they sent me on. It all went well and she said that I clearly wasn't well enough to be expected to work. She has deferred my next interview for 6 months and said that if I was still the same then to let her know and we can defer it again. Certainly not as draconian as I expected at the beginning of the process.

It will be interesting to see how it all is after the election.  sign0085

sox
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome