October 15, 2018, 06:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: cant talk tidy!!  (Read 2911 times)
kathrynw
« on: August 10, 2009, 06:16:54 PM »

aarrgh I really cant talk tidy today.
Its like the cogs in brain need oiling. [smiley=19.gif] deffinatly feel like banging my head against a wall  ;D
I just cant get the simplest words out.  "you know the thingy that does that thing" :-?
Does anyone feel like they are slurring their words aswell I asked my mum if I do she said no but i feel as if I am  Angry
wireman
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »

Hi Kathrynw

I know the feeling to well i struggle daily with words and that is hard for me as a teacher i definitely had the gift of the gab. I feel like a stroke victim rather than Fibro , post viral fatigue

Andy
Life_Goes_On
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »

I find I have difficulty saying and also remember some words  :(
kathrynw
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 09:20:18 PM »

I volunteer with social services and a few of my clients have dementia.  They have problems with remember names of things I can really understand how frustrating it is these people are in their 70s and 80  and Im 29 not sure how Im going to be as a pensioner. :-/
Some days like today I feel as if people are thinking "for god sake spit it out what are you trying to say" Im umming and arrring.  
Does your mind ever just go completely blank Life goes on ??
wilkesy83
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »

I have a terrible time talking if I'm really tired - I stutter and can't find the right words, always umming and ahhing too! Is incredibly frustrating!
custard
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:55:05 AM »

I really struggle with real-time conversation. My mind alternates between brain fog and a total blank. When I am talking with someone it's hard to retrieve memories and organise thoughts and express myself well. Plus if they ask me things it really throws me. Then I have to move beyond my rehearsed script and think in real-time as well. Emotional lability doesn't help either.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:24:54 AM by custard » Logged
Life_Goes_On
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »

I do have trouble at times.
Someone says something, by the time I think of the reply I forgotten what they have said.  Angry
happy dayz
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »

I do have trouble at times.
Someone says something, by the time I think of the reply I forgotten what they have said.  Angry

hee20hee20hee  have to laugh  lips  I get that all the time.. was really funny when my wife was pregnant and had baby brain! 

Neither of us could string a sentence together..   86
nikolatesla

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 01:57:46 AM »

I have found that brain fog is almost exactly like being affected by cannabis ..but not in a good way .
Cannabis can help with symptoms ...but it does nothing to help you get better ..but what does?

CFS diagnosed in 2010 ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome