April 24, 2018, 12:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another Wide Awake Night........... *  (Read 53126 times)
sleepyhead
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #425 on: January 15, 2010, 10:17:26 AM »

yeah, it's either the weather forecast or election gumph...they drone on and on about the same stuff and the repetitive nature sends everyone to sleep!  ;D

Slainte Mhath
Hula_Hoops
« Reply #426 on: January 15, 2010, 04:19:21 PM »

We are all dreaming about endless supplies of tetley!
Instead of counting sheep we are counting tea bags!
x_Mel_x
« Reply #427 on: January 27, 2010, 04:25:27 AM »

One Tea-Bag.... Two Tea-Bag.....Three Tea-Bag..... hate to say this but this is really not working.....
mort
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2010, 12:08:40 AM »

For PG Tips fan's you might want to add the word Pyramid... Wink
s8ns-angel
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2010, 02:27:57 AM »

PG Tips...What's that  Tongue

Tetlys all the way Tongue  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Life_Goes_On
« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2010, 01:27:32 PM »

You're in the wrong thread Tongue Wink
sleepyhead
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #431 on: March 25, 2010, 09:52:31 PM »

Insomnia must be a thing of the past, this thread has gone awfully quiet  :o

Slainte Mhath
Scottish_Ash
« Reply #432 on: March 26, 2010, 01:05:52 AM »

well looks like tonights the night for me  Angry im lying in bed absolutley knackered but just cannot sleep, so on facebook and here lol.

Will hopefully drop off soonish
kimstarbear
« Reply #433 on: March 26, 2010, 08:43:07 AM »

I was gonna come on here and say "Hello!"after muchos tossing and turning at 2am this morning........but then I fell asleep!! Doh! :Smiley
sillysox
« Reply #434 on: March 26, 2010, 11:34:23 AM »

I was gonna come on here and say "Hello!"after muchos tossing and turning at 2am this morning........but then I fell asleep!! Doh! :Smiley
Isn't that just the way of it?  ;D ;D

Hope it was a decent sleep.  :grouphug

sox
Aidy
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #435 on: March 26, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

Sleeps said
Insomnia must be a thing of the past, this thread has gone awfully quiet

I just think she is sleeping on it...

'Ook

Never knowingly off topic....
squatsis
« Reply #436 on: March 26, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »

Sleeping on the job you mean?  Wink
Aidy
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #437 on: March 27, 2010, 07:55:21 AM »

Was it you that f""ted then Libs?Huh?

'Ook

Never knowingly off topic....
willow
« Reply #438 on: March 27, 2010, 03:46:28 PM »

Awww poor Libs  :grouphug :grouphug

I must admit since i was about 21 i havent had one good night sleep (unless you count when i OD and was in Intensive care fr a couple of days  Tongue Embarrassed).  The last few months ive been having wierd dreams!! I keep seeing ghosts by the bed and waking my OH in terror.

I take stilnoct every night, which must be doing something...i get jeolous of my OH - when he takes one hes dead to the world in 5mins -while i lie awake and listen to him and 3 dogs snore!!!! :Smiley
squatsis
« Reply #439 on: March 27, 2010, 05:10:23 PM »

Before I was put on Amitriptyline, I had a couple of years without a decent sleep, and as I was still at work then, I got very panicky.

One night, as usual, OH was merrily sleeping, snoring and leg bouncing and shaking the whole mattress, and I couldn't stand it any more.  I sat up and thumped him saying "If. You. Don't. Stop. Snoring. I. Am. Going. To.  Murder. You."  ;D

Well it worked-ish - he stopped snoring for about 5 minutes.  Oh happy days, the things I've said to him  ;D ;D :o
clovertribe
« Reply #440 on: April 09, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »

Well, I couldn't sleep at all last night.  I lay in bed and listened to the drunks walking home from the pub, then the birdies started singing, then my neighbor got into his car and drove away, then the sun came up, then more birds. . .husband tooted. . .cars passed by. . .

I am totally exhausted, but I'm somehow dressed and typing.  My husband says he doesn't know how I'm awake.  I say I'm not awake at all, I'm just not asleep.

I don't know what is worse, sleeping all the time or this.
mikeofdoom
« Reply #441 on: April 15, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »

My hypnotherapy stuff is doing nothing more that making me feel quite relaxed as i lie there for hours failing to get to sleep.
Had insomnia for over 10 years and sometimes I don't know how much more I can take.
CFS is bad enough if you can sleep for 8, 12, 14 hours a night/day, but when you struggle to get 3 or 4 hours, it feels like being buried in concrete all day and night.
Woke up at about 3 on Sunday morning with a mouth so utterly bone dry I thought my tongue had turned to wood or something.
sillysox
« Reply #442 on: April 15, 2010, 04:01:33 PM »

Hi Mike,
Not being able to sleep when you are desperately tired really is the pits, isn't it? Sorry to hear that the hypnotherapy isn't working (apart from being relaxing).

I really struggle to get any more than a few hrs each night too. One thing that I do find works a bit (no magic wand but every bit helps) is an iPod download from a website called www.sleeptracks.com.

It has the brain wave patterns of sleep underneath some relaxing music. It did cost to get it but wasn't wasted; I have used it most days/nights for the passed year.

Anything is better than that feeling of dragging a concrete coffin around with you.

sox
clovertribe
« Reply #443 on: April 18, 2010, 06:16:23 AM »

Not a wink of sleep last night.  :(  I DID, however, manage to fall and hurt my back, hip, knee, and I think I may have cracked a bone in my foot. . .darn trips to the bathroom!
sillysox
« Reply #444 on: April 18, 2010, 02:02:08 PM »

Not a wink of sleep last night.  :(  I DID, however, manage to fall and hurt my back, hip, knee, and I think I may have cracked a bone in my foot. . .darn trips to the bathroom!

OOOOOOOOOh!  :o :o Kiss
sore, or what?

:grouphug

sox
clovertribe
« Reply #445 on: April 18, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »

Yeah totally sore!  I'm surprised I'm not bruised up too much though. . .the most annoying part is that I fell on my left side. . .which is my good side!  Darn it all!

That'll teach me to drink a tea before bed!
Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome