March 23, 2019, 02:21:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sleep  (Read 10534 times)
JayHell

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »

Tried the "Yoga Nidra" track last night, fantastic, no freaky white noise! Very relaxing and I slept for a solid 7 hours-hurrah!

Thanks again smile x

{It's not what happens to you, it's how you deal with it that matters}
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

After 12 years of trying, I'm now A OK

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 11:26:25 AM »

Smiley  thumbsup

'Nothing is, but thinking makes it so'
lazylegs
Lifetime Member

Is a CFS/ME sufferer

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 12:55:29 PM »

s_hi  If they could give that love lorn ostrich next door some sleeping pills, I just might get more than a few hours sleep at a time, I wished his lady would produce an egg for him to look after so that might stop his hooting.   sad LL.x

Its not what you accomplish in life that matters, it`s what you overcome.x
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 02:26:44 PM »

An ostrich? Really?  hee20hee20hee

Anyway, I feel a lecture coming on - it's not the noise that keeps you awake, it's your reaction to it.

Okay, okay, I'm going  Smiley

lazylegs
Lifetime Member

Is a CFS/ME sufferer

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »

s_hi Roger, yes its a bit like living in Africa here sometimes.  hee20hee20hee  I have all sorts of unusual neighbours just over the fence. There are 4 Ostrich, Emus, Red deer. Fallow deer,   Llamas and water buffalo, Oh and not forgetting the falabella horses, donkeys and the Rhea, they all live together.   Im a bit to blame though as I feed them and they come running whenthey see me at the fence.    It has given me some wonderful photo opportunities though.   The Ostriches sound just like the fog horn of a ship!!!!!   If I knew how to send a photo  I would share them with you  051bye  LL.x

Its not what you accomplish in life that matters, it`s what you overcome.x
roger
Staff
Lifetime Member

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »

LOL....I don't believe you. Ask angeleyes40 how to do the photo thing and prove it!

KrazyA

CFS/Fibro sufferer, Hypothyroid, Bladder issues.

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »

Hi Roger,

I have just been browsing your post on sleep, and I think I would be interested in hearing these tracks that you have tried to help with sleep. My sleep pattern has been terrible for years. Like a lot of people, I have no trouble getting off to sleep as I am so exhausted, but then wake up again within about half an hour, then wake up probably about hourly after that. My body eventually settles properly for sleep at about 5/6 in the morning I reckon, and I have vivid dreaming every night, and not just one dream, about 3 or 4. I recently saw a CFS doc that said the vivid dreams are probably preventing me getting REM sleep. Even before my CFS became severe I was getting this vivid dreaming all the time. I don't know why it is happening and every night, but I am exhausted before even getting out of bed, and have widespread muscle pain all day long now. So any advice on sleep would be a great help! Smiley

Amanda
agapanthus
Staff
Lifetime Member

I'm a CFS sufferer...

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 03:40:09 PM »

Hi Amanda
Roger is not on the forum at the moment as he has had a bit of a relapse symptoms wise, but I do email him so I will let him know that you have posted, and he may be able to get in touch with you about this via email.

KrazyA

CFS/Fibro sufferer, Hypothyroid, Bladder issues.

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »

Hiya Aggie,

Thanks for posting to me. I am really sorry to hear Roger's symptoms have worsened, I hope he makes a speedy recovery soon! Thanks for emailing him about my post, there really isn't any rush, I just hope Roger looks after himself and makes a fast recovery!

Take care, Amanda 
PamelaViktoria

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »

Without fixing sleep, I don't think recovery is possible. It's great it's working for you.

I am 110% recovered, but I am still on my health journey.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip

© Chronic Fatigue Syndrome